Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Family Lake Reunion



Every year we have a Family Lake Reunion. It was this weekend. These are the people that slept at the lake, of course we were there, my Uncle Seth, my Aunt Courtnee, my cousins Taylor and Drew, my 2nd cousins Chase and Caleb, their dad named Moon, my other 2nd cousin named Taryn, her dad named Jeff, and my Grandpa and Grandma who have the membership to the private lake.

My mom and dad let me sleep out under the stars with Taylor and Drew. My mom didn't really want me to because she said I'd get eaten alive by mosquitos. Unfortunately I got bit like 15 bites, so she was right!

All I did at the lake was fish (and I'm the only one who caught anything), frog hunt, tube in the three seat tube, we swam, we made smores, we play a game called the name game, and my brother made us play uno. We also played with the zip hit again with my older 2nd cousin Ty (he plays baseball at UNC). That is all we did.

No comments: