Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Swimming B-day




Yesterday I had my b-day party!!We went to Mountain View Pool.The same day my great friend Peter came home with us.That was the only way he could come.All the people I invited who said they could came except for my friend Derek.I got a whole load of stuff.Peter gave me $20 and some tasty gum.My Aunt Courtnee, Uncle Seth, Taylor and Drew gave me Get Smart and A couple of medium sized Reeces.My friend Trent got me a Pokemon Book, Hunter and Victoria C. got me a boomerang, some mints, and two things that transform into animals.Victoria B. got me Hulk Gloves.Misty gave me a soccer ball and some cones.Calvin gave me a lot of Pokemon.Charlie got me the bionicle Toa Tahu.Blake gave me a black football.Brexton gave me an foam airplane launcher and some spy gear.And Jackson gave me a $10 gift card.I had to use some of my own money to buy this sweet nerf gun.I think it is impossible to pick my favorite.I love my mom for planning a swimming party.

No comments: