Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My summer has been A-MA-ZING.

OK i have not been on my blog for a while so here is how my summer is going. I have been going to city park pool a lot. And we have a neighborhood pool we went to a lot.



























We went to Arizona again for the family reunion but my mom and dad couldn't come so my grandparents took me. We brought our bikes this time and these people made a ramp and I did a bar spin 90 on it. My cousin Taylor got 2nd place in horseshoes with his partner Tynan. I caught a crawdad. We went to the cliffs and we got fined for doing so. The weather was great.

I did baseball again. Once I hit a RBI double, another great play was the other team hit a pop fly (I was third basemen bases loaded and the runner on third as soon as his teammate hit it he was running as fast as he could) to the center fielder which was my friend Carl, he caught it (1 out) and he through it to me and I caught it tag the runner on third, DOUBLE PLAY, I was so amazed. So that is some of my baseball.

I went to some Rockies games, the cool thing is that my mom and dad's friends Abe and Amber owned a sweet. We went to the lake a couple of times. One time we went with Abe and Amber on Boyd Lake me and Cade went on an awesome tube ride with 2 donuts, we almost fell off the whole entire ride. The same day Abe taught my mom to wake surf, and gave me, Laney, Corbin, and their kids Luke, Johny, and Cassidy a ride on the surf board with him of course.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Cole, your posts crack me up!

<3,
Mom